The mission of the La Conner Regional Library is to promote the enjoyment of reading, to provide resources to meet the informational needs of the community and to support educational and cultural activities of local organizations.
Attend an evening with author, Joshua Davis
Tuesday, November 10
AtoZdatabases: 2.3Million Jobs – Full-time, Internships, and More.
AtoZdatabases’s Premier Jobs Database has over 2.3 million job listings. Search nationwide, by city, by state, or by ZIP code. Simply find jobs by keyword, business name, and job title. Search 27 popular categories to see available jobs in your industry. Apply for full-time, part-time, intership, contract, or temporary jobs. Advanced searching allows you to limit by salary range, radius around your city or ZIP code, and many more slections to find the right job for you.
AtoZdatabases.com click here to load the website. To login into this database please add a 0 before your library card number and remove the 'P'. Example: 0678
More Ways to Help
Support the La Conner Library Foundation when you shop on Amazon. Start your shopping at www.smile.amazon.com and select "Friends of the LaConner Regional Library " as your charity. Every time you shop you are helping the library earn a donation.
You Can Support The La Conner Library Foundation By Shopping with Your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the La Conner Library Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- Search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 84526
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards card, you are helping the La Conner Library Foundation earn a donation!
- You will earn your Rewards Point, Fuel Points and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are availible at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Please share your story!
Bring in your tablet, smartphone or notebook computer and we'll help you use it effectively!
Learn Microsoft software from Office to Servers for free: Click here for more info.
5:00pm ~ Board of Trustees Meeting
9:00am to 11:00am ~ Friends of the Library Monthly Meeting